Google My Business Tips
Ashley Bryan |
June 27th 2018
Below are some tips and advice on using Google My Business, as things come to hand. Ask me if you have any questions and I’ll advise you for free.
Featuring higher in the “Google Maps” listings
In order for you to feature better for “search term [location]”, I recommend:
- Ensure your Google My Business page is as complete as possible e.g. add photos, videos and complete as much information as possible.
- Add a business description to your Google My Business page. Feature target search terms such as “insurance brokers”, “business insurance”, “personal insurance” etc and include that you service Queensland. Ensure this description is uniquely written and not copied from your website.
- Ensure that the address on your website exactly matches the format of your address as it appears in your Google My Business page.
- Ensure you have the location you are targetting in your address.
- Add your business to relevant local business directories and other important directories. Ensure your business address exactly matches the format of your address as it appears in your Google My Business page. Ensure any business descriptions are not copied from your website (but you can use the same one on all directories)
- Use the new Google My Business posts feature
- Encourage clients to leave a Google review on your Google My Business page
Adding a new user (manager) to your Google My Business (GMB) page
Login to you business google account and go to that address above, then click the link on the left:
That’s all there is to it.
Request A Call Back
Latest Post From Our Blog
Ashley Bryan |
Comments Off on What Businesses Need to Know About Using SEO Tools |
April 18th 2019