SEO Sunshine Coast: Advice, Help & Training
Are you a Sunshine Coast business owner or manager, looking for help with SEO?
Is this you:
- I need assistance with my SEO. I know I need to be doing it but don’t understand what’s involved.
- I don’t have the budget for monthly packages.
- If I could understand it more, I’d do it myself.
- My boss wants me to do it but I don’t know what to do.
- I don’t want to be stuck in monthly SEO contracts
- My competitors are beating me on Google, what do I do?
If this sounds like you, then I’d be happy to help you. Let’s talk, and we’ll plan out a way that you can get the help you need with SEO that suits your resources (eg your time) and your budget.
DECEMBER SEO SPECIAL
FREE mini-strategy for one target search term.
Tell me one target search term and I’ll give you a small strategy which will move the needle on your rankings for that term.
Free and no obligation.
- Free SEO >
- SEO Options >
- Local SEO >
- Why use WebsiteStrategies? >
- SEO Tips >
- More about Ashley and his work >
- Requirements for improved website performance in 2019 >
I can tell you what to do (ie be your SEO advisor) or come to your business and provide SEO training for you or your staff. Or a combination. We can work out what you can do yourself and what you need help with.
I have 17 year’s experience and am happy to help you to be more successful on Google with my SEO Services for the Sunshine Coast.
Free SEO Help by email:
Subscribe below and get email advice for FREE. These will be short emails with one or two tips that you can action yourself. They’ll be irregular and will be sent as needs arise and often depending on what Google does. It’ll be useful stuff I promise.
You can stop them at any time of course.
OPTIONS FOR MY SEO HELP
There are a number of options for how I can assist you with your SEO. They can be undertaken separately or we can combine them in a way that gives the best SEO for your business, resources and budget:
Advice about SEO
I can advise you on what SEO activities you need to undertake to make your website more successful on Google over time. This advice could be provided one off, or ongoing, as:
- written strategy reports (short term or long term)
- continuous action points fed through on an ongoing basis by email
- regular meetings
I can tailor a solution to suit. Supporting this work would be detailed tracking of goals and website activity and full reporting.
I can provide SEO training to businesses in person (Sunshine Coast) or via Skype (further afield). My training solutions are custom made to meet your needs and as we talk, we’ll actually work on your website.
How long we need to spend and how regular depends on your needs, but one-off training is fine.
Exactly what will you get from me?
I will plan activities and courses of action and you will implement my recommendations, so you’ll need a resource from within your business.
I will tell you what to do, why we are doing it and how to do it. So there will be a strong element of SEO training and over time you (or your staff member) will be able to do more and more of the work unassisted.
I will provide unlimited email support and heaps of phone support. I’m also happy to jump on Skype to discuss anything.
You are paying for my knowledge, experience and guidance.
Expectations for results
Successful SEO requires an ongoing effort and budget. If you could get to the top of Google in a month or for a few hundred dollars then anyone could do it and there would be no stability in the search results at all. Google rewards an ongoing, quality effort.
We should see positive movement in a month or so, meaningful rankings improvements in 3 or so months and start to dominate the top of the local search results in 6-12 months.
There is no doubt at all, that those of my clients who use me fully and keep the momentum up, see the best results.
Can I do the work for you?
Absolutely. I can do as much as you like or do it all, you’ll be hands free. Let me know if you want a quote.
Full Service SEO
I can determine what needs to be done and then do it for you, from onsite work to link building, social media and conversions. All work is tracked and reported fully.
My local SEO Consultancy services are designed to help you build your success on Google.
Top rankings depend on a number of factors related to your website authority:
- Identification of search terms that your target market actually uses
- Optimisation of those phrases into your website (onsite optimisation)
- Growth of your website with quality, unique content
- Identification and minimisation of any technical factors which may be holding your website back
- The growth of social signals (shares on social media)
- Natural sharing of your website content which builds links
This will increase the flow of visitors to and through your website in the following process:
My SEO consultancy services are designed to optimise this process. An appropriate combination of SEO activities will be developed and implemented, driving up rankings and Organic traffic. This traffic will be tracked and monitored to ensure 1) positive activity signals are sent to Google and 2) the traffic converts, driving up sales and ROI.
Why use WebsiteStrategies SEO Services?
- Ethical SEO techniques. No dodgy techniques here which will get your website penalised or banned from Google search results. I understand what Google wants and can apply that to your website.
- Successful SEO. I have a track record of hundreds of satisfied clients, over 17 + years.
- Best SEO Service. I’m friendly and knowledgeable. There are no dumb questions here, I’m happy to help. You’re good at your business, I’m good at mine.
DIY SEO Tip
Google wants to see this:
- Your website pages updated and expanded regularly, so periodically go into each page and make some improvements – add some text, or a section or image.
- Content expanded – so add a new blog post each month or week. Or expand an existing blog post.
- Lots of social media – post to your social media several times a week and make sure one of those has a link back to your website. Use social media as a news outlet for you business. You update a page – put a post on social media, new blog post – feature it on social media, finish a job for a client – write a case study and feature it on social media.
- Build links. Search for your products or services on Google and look at each of the results and see if there is an opportunity to contribute and include a link back to your website.
OR let me help you! Call me now 0401 82 7976
SEO is your cheapest marketing.
More About Ashley
My name is Ashley Bryan and I am an Internet Strategist and SEO Professional based in the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Making your website more successful (ie generating more visitors and business) is a complex process. A cornerstone of online success is the need to be successful in the Google Search Result Pages (SERPs) through the process of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). It’s very competitive and requires knowledge, time and money, let’s not make any bones about that. With SEO many factors come into play: your website’s content, technical aspects, social media, visitor activity, competitor activity and more. And all of this activity has to be tracked, monitored and understood, and then plans made and actioned. And all of this in the world of constant changes and updates by Google. As I say it’s a complex process.
How can I help?
I understand the factors that contribute to effective SEO. More importantly, I understand how these factors work together to complement one another and drive up the success of your website, measurably, over time. I’ve learnt this over 17 years of doing SEO and website optimisation for hundreds of clients, big and small, in many industries.
The problem you face with SEO, as a business owner.
The biggest problem that you and all my clients face when it comes to SEO is that you don’t know what to do or how to do it properly. Worse, if you don’t do it properly you can actually damage your website’s rankings on Google.
In essence what I do with my SEO Consulting is:
- Understand what your budgets are for this work, what resources you have for it and then help you to undertake the work yourself, providing guidance and training along the way to you or your staff.
- Understand what is happening with your SEO and what needs to be done in the short term and longer term, and in relation to what your competitors are doing.
- Track all of the work so that we know what works and what doesn’t and use this knowledge to guide activities.
- Supporting and communicating with you effectively so that you see success and find value in the work we do together.
I will be your web strategist.
What SEO work do I do?
My work is designed to drive the success of your website, featuring ongoing analysis and interpretation of all aspects of your website performance, with proactive, knowledgeable, and actionable recommendations for improvement. I will:
- Monitor and track all of your website activity
- Monitor and track your competitor’s SEO activity, so that we can match and respond to it
- Ensure I understand the changing Google environment, so that we can respond to changes quickly
- Decide on courses of action, discuss them with you, and help you to implement them.
This will include the following, on an ongoing basis:
- Correct any technical issues with your website. These come up from time to time and it’s important we address them. So, we’ll need access to your web developer. If you don’t have a good one, I can find you one.
- Adjust the content of your website. This may mean changing content, writing new content, writing blog posts (you’ll need a blog) or creating other website assets. This is the foundation of SEO, we want you to become an online leader in your field.
- Participate in Social Media. It’s starting to become important for SEO, and we’ll do it at a level that is appropriate for you and your business, and in line with what your competitors are doing.
- Earn and build links into your website. This is still very important for SEO and I’ll tell you what to do to build valuable links safely.
We also need to look constantly at the visitor activity from all sources into, and then within, your website. This is now important for SEO.
We will monitor and analyse your conversions to ensure the work we do is driving more sales or leads. After all, that’s why we’re doing it.
We support all of this work, with:
- Full tracking and analysis
- Continual proactive communication and support via phone or email
- A detailed, valuable and easy to understand report each month, as well as ongoing updates as required
My objective: to be a valuable asset to your business and to make SEO as easy for you as possible.
A. I offer a performance-focused approach – my emphasis is on the quantity and quality of sales and leads generated by your website. All activities must contribute to this bottom line.
B. My emphasis is on your success – you generate a positive Return On Investment with Webstrategies
C. I provide full measurement and reporting – full tracking of visitor activity from source through to action (e.g. sale or lead), and full reporting to you.
The online landscape has always evolved at a great pace and even more so in recent years, especially with the rapid growth of social media and the constant evolution of Google.
Competition for online exposure has increased and the requirements for website and online business success have become more complicated. The measurement, analysis and understanding of all these factors which combine to drive your website’s online performance is essential.
My services are focused around understanding and driving your website’s overall performance, and success on Google is a large part of this of course. A consultancy aspect forms the basis of my services, and will guide activities that need to be undertaken to improve your website’s performance, measurable over time.
Requirements for improved website performance in 2019 will include:
Advanced understanding of your website’s visitor activity from source to goal completion is important for all aspects of website performance and for SEO.
Quality content that stands out in your industry will rank the highest on Google and a focus on the holistic growth of website authority is required. The content will need to be unique, very high quality and where possible based on new data/research and professional opinions. The promotion of sharing, discussion and interaction of your content will be important.
Increased Social Media activity is now required for trust building, brand exposure and increasing contribution to SEO.
Increased emphasis on your position as an industry leader will require participation in blogging and social media.
The key factors for success on Google specifically, are:
- Keyword/phrase targetting
- Technical aspects of website including load speed
- Growth of website authority through content creation and sharing
- Mobile friendliness of the website
- Quality link profile and building
- Social media participation
Trusted by Australian and New Zealand businesses since 2001
"More importantly, the enquiry traffic we are receiving now, is 300% higher than what we were receiving before."
- Brendon Sutton
"We have been working with Ashley from Website Startegies on and of for the last 2 years. It has been fantastic. Ashley makes the process very easy for us and the results are great. Ashley has always got an answer to our questions and provides us with logical solutions. We highly recommend Website Startegies for your SEO requirements."
Al Driving School