Weekly DIY SEO Recommendations
Ashley Bryan |
Comments Off on Weekly DIY SEO Recommendations |
October 4th 2018
Want to do your own SEO but don’t know what to do? DIY SEO with our weekly recommendations.
Each week you’ll receive an email with SEO recommendations for your website that you can implement yourself. These are not computer generated recommendations, but recommendations specific to your website from one of our consultants. Your recommendations will include some or all of the following:
- On-site SEO recommendations
- Technical recommendations
- Link building recommendations
- Social media recommendations
We’ll target the recommendations to the most important each week, and will help you through the process of implementing them. This is designed to create a flow of positive SEO activity for your website.
Weekly website rankings and organic traffic report.
This service will suit you if you want to do your own SEO, but don’t know how to do it! It’s DIY SEO. We will conduct an initial SEO set up to track your website’s rankings and organic traffic.
Your weekly recommendations could include any of the following:
- Technical issues that you need to resolve for your website for optimal SEO performance such as:
- Broken images
- Missing meta data
- Crawl issues
- Use of appropriate technology such as Microdata etc
- Mobile issues
- Sitemap/robots.txt issues
- Onsite SEO issues or recommendations, such as:
- Duplicate content issues
- Title/meta tag issues
- Internal linking problems
- Canonical issues
- Keyword density issues
- Onsite optimisation of target search terms:
- Meta tags
- Google SERP issues or recommendations such as:
- Google My Business
- Video/Image results issues
- Off site SEO issues, such as:
- Link profile issues
- Directory listings
and much, much more.
No contracts, cancel whenever you wish.
Price: $100.00 / week
Request A Call Back
Latest Post From Our Blog
Ashley Bryan |
Comments Off on What Businesses Need to Know About Using SEO Tools |
April 18th 2019