SEO Services To Suit Your Exact Needs
- I’ll help you do your own (DIY) SEO (Training and Consultancy)
- I’ll do your SEO for you (Full Service SEO and SEO Packages)
Making your website more successful (ie generating more visitors and business) is a complex process. A cornerstone of online success is the need to be successful in the Google Search Result Pages (SERPs) through the process of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). It’s very competitive and requires knowledge, time and money, let’s not make any bones about that. With SEO many factors come into play: your website’s content, technical aspects, social media, visitor activity, competitor activity and more. And all of this activity has to be tracked, monitored and understood, and then plans made and actioned. And all of this in the world of constant changes and updates by Google. As I say it’s a complex process.
I understand all of the factors that contribute to effective SEO. Importantly, I understand how these factors work together to complement one another and drive up the success of your website, measurably, over time. I’ve learnt this over 17 years of doing SEO and website optimisation for hundreds of clients, big and small, in many industries.
My monthly SEO Consulting Services
What I do with my SEO Consulting is:
- Understand what your budgets are for this work, what resources you have for it and then help you to undertake the work yourself, providing guidance and training along the way to you or your staff.
- Understand what is happening with your SEO and what needs to be done in the short term and longer term, and in relation to what your competitors are doing.
- Track all of the work so that we know what works and what doesn’t and use this knowledge to guide activities.
- Supporting and communicating with you effectively so that you see success and find value in the work we do together.
Trusted by Australian and New Zealand businesses since 2001
"Webstrategies have proven themselves to be invaluable with our website content development.
We started off with a review and optimization proposal for the current content and are now being expertly guided through a full relaunch of our website.
Ashley listens and understands the client needs and is able to translate this into improved site performance on a clear step by step basis. They are definitely the people to contact if you want your online presence to excel."
- Tony Graham
Whats On Report
"Ashley was recommended to us at the early stages of launching our ecommerce website. He is great to bounce ideas off and expertly guides us through the process of what needs to happen. His monthly SEO work has pushed our website up onto page 1 of Google for many of our keyphrases. We are provided with an excellent report at the end of each month and discussion as to what we should implement next. Ashley has no doubt helped our websites performance and we wouldn't have got this far without him."
- Debbie McGee
Wedding For You