Website Consultancy Services
Professional, expert advice, based on 15 years of knowledge
Our services are focused around understanding and improving your website’s overall performance, and helping you to increase it’s success.
Who are we?
We are a small team located in Australia. The Owner is Ashley Bryan who has 15 years experience in Website Development, Website Marketing, SEO and Google Analytics
What Do We do?
We help businesses of all sizes to make their website more successful. By more successful we are talking about increased exposure on the Internet (notably Google), increased number and quality of visitors and improved conversion rate leading to more sales or enquiries.
How do we do this?
We use our extensive knowledge and experience, coupled with cutting edge tools and data analysis to provide advice and guidance to you, at a level, and in a manner that suits your business needs. We are comfortable assisting businesses of any size.
The online landscape has always evolved at a great pace and even more so in recent years, especially with the rapid growth of social media and the constant evolution of Google. Competition for online exposure has increased and the requirements for website and online business success have become more complicated. The measurement, analysis and understanding of all these factors which combine to drive your website’s online performance is essential.
This is where we come in.
A consultancy aspect forms the basis of our services, and will guide activities that need to be undertaken to improve your website’s performance, measurable over time. WE advise you and provide a level of support that is matched to your needs.
Requirements for improved website performance will include:
- Advanced understanding of your website’s visitor activity from source to goal completion is important for all aspects of website performance and for SEO.
- Quality content that stands out in your industry will rank the highest on Google and a focus on the holistic growth of website authority is required. The content will need to be unique, very high quality and where possible based on new data/research and professional opinions. The promotion of sharing, discussion and interaction of your content will be important.
- Increased Social Media activity is now required for trust building, brand exposure and increasing contribution to SEO.
- Increased emphasis on your position as an industry leader will require participation in blogging and social media.
The key factors for success on Google specifically, are:
- Keyword/phrase targetting
- Technical aspects of website including load speed
- Growth of website authority through content creation and sharing
- Mobile friendliness of the website
- Quality link profile and building
- Social media participation
Trusted by Australian and New Zealand businesses since 2001
"Ashley from Website Strategies did an awesome job in bringing my website queenslandmotorcycleschool.com.au up the Google ladder. I had no idea that Google was so complicated in the way it did its searches, but Ashley made it all so clear and simple even to someone like myself with very little computer experience. Thank you!"
- Mark Langford
Queensland Motorcycle School
- Michael Hockam