YOU NEED TO BE LOOKING AT THESE SEO FACTORS IN 2017
Ashley Bryan |
May 3rd 2017
Once again we see many changes from Google, including:
- Increased emphasis on website visitor metrics as a ranking signal, for instance low Organic bounce rates (people coming to your website from Google search and then returning again without taking any further action on the website) is a negative signal.
- Increased importance on mobile friendliness of websites.
- Increased importance on onsite factors such as page load speed, duplication of content etc
These factors all combine as part of Google’s analysis of website content, structure and function and also of user satisfaction when visiting your website.
Social media usage as a trust signal for Google continues to grow in importance.
To this end in 2017 you should be focusing your efforts more around…
1. Website traffic metrics and performance tracking, through to conversions
2. Conversion rates from the Google search results through to your website and the tuning of those processes and pathways
3. Onsite factors and specific page analysis for performance and target search terms
4. The creation of higher quality content on your website with media content and more thoughtful distribution, in an effort to grow the engagement of your content. This will have across the board benefits in terms of visitor and conversion growth, and SEO.
Request A Call Back
Latest Post From Our Blog
Ashley Bryan |
November 15th 2017